Friday, April 6, 2018

Card inspirations with the Spellbinders April card kit

Hey there,

Did you guys know that Spellbinders offers different kinds of subscriptions? One of them is the monthly card kit. You can find out more about it here

Today I'm sharing 7 cards I've created with the April 2018 kit! The kit is jam packed with goodies, patterned papers, die cuts, dies, stickers, ribbons, jewels, charms, envelopes and card bases, you name it. And my most favourite: gold metallic paper. It's so pretty! And so thick! And fingerprints don't show on it! Is it weird I get excited about the smallest things haha?!

It's always interesting to work with kits because often they are different from what I would choose for myself. It's pretty much always a challenge, but I like a good challenge! This month the kit has a very nice spring feel to it!  So I absolutely had to use lots of flowers and butterflies of course!


Without further ado, here are my cards up close!















I hope you like! I actually added these to my mom's gift basket for mothers' day, the colors reminded me of her! 

Any questions about how I made something just leave a comment down below!

Thanks for stopping by today!

See you soon,

X