Monday, October 9, 2017

In the spotlight: Pinkfresh Studio - Escape the Ordinary/Unicorn Dreams at Scrapbook Werkstatt

Hi All,
 
This is coming a bit late but here it is anyway, my projects with the wonderful Pinkfresh Studio collection, Escape the Ordinary.
 
I made many many cards with this collection and the super gorgeous Unicorn Dreams stamp set too. I'm in love with everything Pinkfresh Studio comes out with! Always such unique designs and color combinations! They are pioneers for sure! (And I'm not sponsored to say good things haha! I'm a straight shooter so you will only hear/read what I actually think. I'm not good at politics...)!

Aaanywho, without further ado, here are my projects. Hope you like them!

 
 

 
 
 





 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Oh! Before I forget! Right now I am having a giveaway on Instagram (zsokamarko) where I'm giving away the Let's Celebrate stamp and die set from Pinkfresh Studio. The giveaway is open till 12am CET October 15! Good luck!
 
XXX