Thursday, October 5, 2017

In the spotlight: Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Bohemian Dream at Scrapbook Werkstatt

Hi there,
 
I haven't done this in a while so I thought it would be about time...Here's a summary of my projects I created with the beautiful new Bohemian Dream collection!
 
I'll be honest, I prefer Wild at Heart from Cocoa Vanilla, but this collection is still gorgeous. I am crazy about the floral paper! And there are some new products in this collection too: 6x6 paper pad, a stamp set and white chipboard titles. You can buy all these and more at Scrapbook Werkstatt! The embellies might be sold out now but not to worry, a new batch is on its way. So if you missed out on this collection, make sure you keep checking the SBW website!
 
Without further ado...these are my projects:






 

Hope you like them! Should you have any questions, just write a comment :).

Thanks for looking and have a great day!


Supply list: