Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Too old for snapchat? - DT layout for Just Nick

Hi there,
 
I'm back with you today to share my very first layout for Just Nick! I'm so excited to be here, thank you Nicole for the opportunity!
 
I picked one of the pretty flowers from the Floral and Fauna cut file set.
 
 
First I cut out a simple ring, then I cut several of the flowers, in different sizes. I backed my flowers with different papers from the gorgeous Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.
 
 
I created a bigger and a smaller cluster of flowers opposite each other on the ring. I added a few different bits and pieces to the middle of them: buttons, chipboard and puffy stickers.
 
 
 
 
I printed my photo in a couple of different sizes, I wasn't sure which one to add. I didn't like the shape of the photo for this background so I added the same photo in two different sizes.
 
 
 
Other than the flowers I didn't add a lot of embellishments because I wanted the flowers to shine! A couple of chipboards, stickers, title (which I stitched down so it doesn't go anywhere!), date and journaling plus some black paint splatters and done!
 
I hope you like my project! Thanks for stopping by today. See you next time X