Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Vaporetto ride - DT layout for Scrap Our Stash

Hello friends, 


I'm back with a new layout for Scrap Our Stash! This time with one based on this month's sketch!

Here it is:


I mainly do sketch based layouts for SOS only buy I enjoy them so much! I normally just follow the sketch as is because I always like them! Maybe I replace a photo by something else but other than that I stick to it. Here I used a journal card in place of one photo. For the circle I used a cut file from Kim Watson. I'm obsessed with my Cameo, you know that already...I even cut the teeny tiny bow at the bottom with it, so cute isn't it?! 

For the stash challenge I used the following: journal card, crimson, and lined paper (hope my background paper qualifies!).





Hope you play along with us this time too, we'd love to see your work! As a reminder, here is this month's awesome prize:




Thanks for stopping by! X