Friday, April 1, 2016

Birthday party at I Kropka

Hi guys,

Today I KROPKA is turning 3! We are celebrating this special day buy doing a fun blog hop with lots of great prizes!!! Go visit the I Kropka blog for details (that's your starting point!) or just read on if you got here from Evgenia's blog!

You can win 6 sets of chipboards (each worth PLN 30)! Every DT member hand picked their favourite chipboards for you and you can win all of these during the hop! Each designer will choose their winner from the people who left comments on their blog and she will send the prize anywhere in the world so internationals are welcome!!! All rules are listed in detail on the I Kropka blog (link above). 

Don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be eligible for MY prize!

Here is a photo of the chipboards I chose for you! These are my absolute favourites and you could see me use all of them already on different projects!


And last but not least, MY CLUE for the challenge is "FULL OF COLORS" (think I Kropka's rainbow colored logo for instance!)

Here's a card for inspiration (this was not made for the challenge so it doesn't meet all requirements but it does meet mine :D).



Your next stop in the blog hop is Denisa's blog!

Hope to see lots of you participate! Have fun xxx